Please hover over each of our resources to learn more about the content.
Resources for Advisors
- AALU: Breathing New Life into Old Trusts
Case study about the opportunity trust decanting provides to modify irrevocable trusts.
- AALU: Gift Disclosure Memo
Cautionary Tale on Failure to Adequately Disclose a Gift
- AALU: Changing the Situs of an Irrevocable Trust
New life can be given to old trusts by moving to a jurisdiction with more robust trust laws (a so-called “situs change”).
- AALU: Avoiding 5 Common Mistakes in Life Insurance Planning
Advising on product selection and identifying common trouble spots in the development of a life insurance plan can offer advisors significant opportunities to provide value to their clients.
- AALU: The Risk of Proprietary Life Insurance Products
Are proprietary life insurance products the perfect fit for many clients? This whitepaper takes a look at the involved risks.
- AALU: Estate Freeze Series - Installment Sales to Grantor Trusts
Estate freeze techniques like installment sales to grantor trusts continue to play a key role in legacy planning.
- AALU: Estate Freeze Series - Zeroed-Out GRATs
Zero-gift planning techniques continue to be important in legacy planning.
- AALU: Change Life Insurance Beneficiaries Post-Divorce
Proper legacy management requires updating life insurance beneficiary designations following divorce.
- Understanding Recent COI Increases
White paper highlighting some common reasons causing increase of COI Charges.
- AALU: Malpractice Suit Against Trustees
The discussed case highlights some advantages of a professional corporate trustee
Resources for Employers
- AALU: Trust Advisor Powers
An article discussing whether Trust Advisors being Fiduciaries really matters.
- Case Study: Oxfam - Customized Executive Benefit Solution
Case Study: Oxfam - Customized Executive Benefit Solution
- Form 1095 Distribution Deadline Alert
Alert outlining a 30-Day Extension for Furnishing Forms 1095 and Extends Good Faith Transition Relief provided by the IRS.
- ACA Post-2016 Election
Report about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) following the election of Donald Trump.
- Table 1 Costs Overview 2016
Our Table I costs overview provides in-depth explanations about all aspects of taxable income as part of Group Life Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance Table 1 Costs
Table I with an overview of the rates established by the IRS for Group Term Life Insurance to report as income to the employee in their taxable wages.
- Medicare Part D Credibility Notice
Medicare Part D notices of creditable coverage
Resources for Individuals
- Market Commentary Q4: Dancing Days
SEI commentary showing that 2017 was another good year for the global economy and financial markets.
- Market Commentary Q3: (Almost) Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
SEI comments on the recent developments in the US economy.
- Market Commentary Q2: Dancing to a Song with a Bad Beat
SEI comments on the recent developments in the US economy, discussing the option of a major tax bill being pushed through congress among other topics.
- Investment Fundamentals: Who Wins and Who Loses When the Fed Raises Rates?
This commentary talks about the winners and loses when the fed raises interest rates.
- Market Commentary Q3 2016: Pullback in Price of Riskier Assets Should be Limited
The commentary includes a review of US and China's movement in preparation of Brexit, historic low rates, the comeback of value stocks
- Video: Retirement Savings
How do you maximize your benefits and why is it important to start early?
- Video: Long Term Disability Coverage
What are your your options when it comes to long term disability insurance?
- Video: Long Term Care Insurance
What is Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance, what does it cover and why do people need it?
- Video: Intelligent Charitable Giving
How can you give more money to those organizations in need of help?
- Webinar: Long Term Care
We cover important questions: Do you need LTC? What does it cover? What are the costs?
- Webinar: Overlooked Financial Details in Today's Households
Learn about 15 “nuggets” to shore up your financial situation, such as checking on benefits at work, getting more life insurance, understanding your investments better, and putting an estate plan in place.
- Market Commentary Brexit: Britain Votes Leave
The commentary includes a first reaction to Brexit and the suggestion to take a diversified approach for investors
- Market Commentary June 2016: The Intelligent Pursuit of Risk
The commentary explains how a prudent balance can set the stage for attractive returns in rising markets and limited losses during downturns.
- Sapers & Wallack eMoney Client Portal
Get started with our eMoney Client Portal or see where you stand