Are you looking for that next career opportunity? Sapers & Wallack, for over 80 years a leading independent, full-service financial and insurance advisory firm, with a positive and client centered culture, is looking to make key hires as we continue to expand and solidify our reputation as the leading financial and benefits advisor to businesses and high net worth individuals in the New England Market.
The professionals on our team are not just people sitting at a desk. They are part of our family. Our employees embrace a number of commonly shared values: collaboration, accountability, customer focus, a bias toward actions and results, entrepreneurial spirit and, at all times, the highest ethical standards. These values represent the behavior each employee is expected to exhibit in their role. In our view, fostering a culture that embodies these values will lead to success and growth for our employees and our business.
We are seeking a Client & Support Specialist to help grow our business through supporting sales, servicing our clients, and providing administrative support to achieve the firm’s initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Desired Attributes:
Client Service Support:
- Conduct policy reviews
- Complete insurance summaries and comparisons
- Prepare and track premium invoicing and administration fees
- Process policy changes
- Order inforce illustrations
- Correspond with carriers, clients and team to meet client expectations
- Salesforce database entry, maintenance and improvements
- Ordering of office supplies, maintaining office support calendars and Outlook calendaring
- Assisting with pre- and post-sale administrative duties as needed
- Creating client and/or prospect correspondence letters
- Other office projects as needed
- Providing administrative support to Director of Underwriting pursuant to new business in pipeline
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years in insurance industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel is a plus)
- Basic industry knowledge of Life, Disability, LTC and Annuities preferred
Motivated; highly organized; excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to speak with clients. Strong computer skills. Client management system knowledge (Salesforce experience is a plus).
Kindly email: email@example.com
We are seeking an established sales professional to generate qualified prospects/leads from his/her own professional network in a related or complementary business field and through ongoing networking with centers of influence and third party professionals for the following areas of our firm:
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Benefits
- Corporate Continuation Planning
- Charitable concepts;
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance; Wealth management and investment services
- Risk Mitigation/Protection
Key Responsibilities and Desired Attributes:
- Establish and execute prospecting and sales strategies that results in shepherding prospects through the sales process in collaboration with the management team;
- Become knowledgeable about our business areas to speak intelligently about them and identify new business opportunities;
- Be a results-driven and self-starter willing to take ownership of the job and motivated to achieve success;
- Be an experienced networker with a deep, developed network throughout the Greater Boston business community and the willingness to expand this network through event attendance and active participation in industry associations or other organizations relevant to our target audience;
- Be a team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building abilities, along with a high degree of self-confidence;
- Possess consistently proven and demonstrated experience in developing and deploying strategies that have resulted in the attainment of sales goals, along with proven prospecting and closing skills;
- Possess an undergraduate degree;
- Possess the required FINRA securities licenses and MA life and health licenses or acquire them within 90 days of hire; and
- The following licenses and credentials are not required but are a plus: MBA, CFP®, CPA, CLU, Series 7.
- A strong base salary with an aggressive un-capped incentive compensation plan;
- Industry leading health and dental plans with generous employer contributions; and
- A generous paid-time off allowance.
- Employer Contributions to Profit Sharing Plan.
Kindly email a cover letter and resume to Aviva Sapers, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.