Sapers & Wallack, a leading independent, full-service financial and insurance advisory firm, is looking for a Client & Office Support Specialist. For over 80 years, our sales associates work to build long term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investment, insurance, executive benefits and employee benefit products and services. The primary role of the Client & Office Support Specialist is to help grow our business through supporting sales, servicing our clients and providing administrative support to achieve the firm’s initiatives.
Client Service Support
– Conduct policy reviews
– Complete insurance summaries and policy status reports
– Prepare and track premium invoicing and administration fees
– Process policy changes
– Order inforce illustrations
– Correspond with carriers, clients and team to meet client expectations
– Salesforce database entry, running reports, maintenance and improvements
– Ordering of office supplies, maintaining office support calendars and Outlook calendaring
– Assist with pre and post-sale administrative duties as needed
– Creating client and/or prospect correspondence letters
– Other office projects as needed
– Ad hoc administrative support to Central Team members who handle insurance, underwriting, and executive benefits
– Bachelor degree
– 7+ years in life insurance industry preferred
– Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel is a plus)
– Good industry knowledge of Life, Disability, LTC and Annuities preferred
– Option to work remotely, in-person or combination thereof
Motivated; highly organized with strong follow-up skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to speak with clients. Strong computer skills including Microsoft 365. Client management system knowledge (Salesforce experience is a plus).
About Sapers & Wallack
Sapers & Wallack is a comprehensive wealth management, benefits and insurance services firm that has been delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to clients since 1932. With over 80 years of experience, stability, and growth, Fortune 500 corporations, non-profits, venture-backed and private equity portfolio companies, family-owned businesses, and individuals alike appreciate the company’s ability to deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions through a thoughtful, customized consultative approach. Now stewarded by the third generation of founding families, this boutique firm is looking for continued growth as they expand and solidify their reputation as the leading financial and benefits advisor to business and high net worth individuals in the New England Market.