The Junior Financial Advisor will be an experienced and passionate Certified Financial Planner who will join the Sapers & Wallack wealth team as a key hire in servicing and expanding their wealth management practice. The ideal candidate will be confident in their ability to service any wealth management client transactions, prep financial plans using our software, generate new business, as well as lead relationships on behalf of the firm with existing clients, centers of influence and identify additional services from other departments. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit who is open-minded in their approach to acquiring new clients and delivering customized solutions. With ambitious growth targets set for the next few years, we are looking for an advisor that is interested in expanding the firm’s existing structure and contributing to the overall long-term success of the practice.
– 3+ years of experience advising high net worth clients
– Strong track record of building their own book of business and generating new clients for their firm
– Having an existing book of business of $4M – $10M plus that is transferrable
– Certified Financial Planner© (CFP) designation or desire to obtain it within 2 years
– Strong knowledge of overall wealth management, investments, financial planning techniques, tax strategies, estate planning solutions, insurance and annuities.
– A self-starter that thrives on the opportunity to work in a growing, boutique firm and assist with developing systems, policies, and procedures
– Familiarity with Fidelity, SEI, Pershing, NetX360, eMoney, MoneyGuide Pro or other wealth software
– Familiarity with the Office 365 and SalesForce environment
– Series 65, Series 7, Series 63 Required
About Sapers & Wallack
Sapers & Wallack is a comprehensive wealth management, benefits and insurance services firm that has been delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to clients since 1932. With over 80 years of experience, stability, and growth, Fortune 500 corporations, non-profits, venture-backed and private equity portfolio companies, family-owned businesses, and individuals alike appreciate the company’s ability to deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions through a thoughtful, customized consultative approach. Now stewarded by the third generation of founding families, this boutique firm is looking for continued growth as they expand and solidify their reputation as the leading financial and benefits advisor to business and high net worth individuals in the New England Market.