Please hover over each of our resources to learn more about the content.
Resources for Advisors
- AALU: Better Together – The Importance of Collaboration Among Client Advisors When Acquiring Life Insurance (With Case Study)
Report highlighting the importance of collaboration among client advisors.
- AALU: Watch Your Step: Fiduciary Pitfalls for Trustees of Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts.
Report highlighting an ILIT Trustee's Responsibilities & Duties.
- AALU: Out with the old, in with the new - revitalizing or unwinding existing ILITs.
Report highlighting the need to review existing ILITs and weigh the trust’s potential practical benefits against the impact of termination.
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts (SLATs) and Divorce - what you don't know ...
The IRS plans to issue future guidance that could help clarify the income taxation of SLATs, post-divorce.
- AALU: Select Insights from the 2019 Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning
Resources for Employers
- IRS Contribution Limits 2016-2020
- 401(k) Compliance Calendar
Important Dates for Your Calendar Year-End 401(k) Plan
- Retirement News April 2019
Retirement News April 2019: 10 reasons to roll over into your plan vs an IRA
- Retirement Times March 2019
Retirement Times March 2019: relief guidance for victims of California wildfires
- Retirement Times Feb 2019
Retirement Times February 2019: solving student loan debt
- Retirement Times Jan 2019
Retirement Times January 2019: cyber fraud and safety
Resources for Individuals
- Market Commentary: The Market Plot Takes a New Twist
Economic Outlook for Q2 2018 indicating that the economic fundamentals that drive the stock market appear stable.
- Market Commentary Q1: A New Phase for Equities
SEI's Econimic Outlook for Q1 2018
- Market Commentary Q4: Dancing Days
SEI commentary showing that 2017 was another good year for the global economy and financial markets.
- Market Commentary Q3: (Almost) Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
SEI comments on the recent developments in the US economy.